Akorn, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call Information
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nPnCL88267 LAKE FOREST, Ill., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKRX) will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, to discuss first quarter 2013 results followed by a Q&A session. The company will release earnings the same day before the market opens. Subject: Akorn, Inc. First Quarter 2013 Conference Call Date/Time: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time Domestic Callers: 888-539-3678 International Callers: 719-325-2455 Confirmation Code: 3749013 URL For Webcast: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=93244 http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=93244 A live broadcast of Akorn's conference call will also be available online at www.akorn.com under the Investor Relations tab on May 7, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will follow immediately and will be available for 30 days. About Akorn, Inc. Akorn, Inc. is a niche pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of multisource and branded pharmaceuticals. Akorn has manufacturing facilities located in Decatur, Illinois; Somerset, New Jersey and Paonta Sahib, India where the Company manufactures sterile ophthalmic and injectable pharmaceuticals. Additional information is available on the Company's website at www.akorn.com. SOURCE Akorn, Inc. Tim Dick, Chief Financial Officer, (847) 279-6150
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic