Lilly Confirms Date and Conference Call for First-Quarter 2013 Financial Results Announcement
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nPnDE88452 INDIANAPOLIS, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will announce its financial results for the first quarter of 2013 on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Lilly will also conduct a conference call on that day with the investment community and media to further detail the company's financial performance. The conference call will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. EDT. Investors, media and the general public can access a live webcast of the conference call through a link that will be posted on Lilly's website at www.lilly.com. A replay will also be available on the website following the conference call. Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers - through medicines and information - for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com. F-LLY Refer to: (317) 276-5795 - Mark Taylor (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20031219/LLYLOGO ) SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |