Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Want Want jumps
HONG KONG, April 3
HONG KONG, April 3 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with gains on the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 4.3 percent jump for Chinese snacks producer Want Want China.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 22,527.1. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |