Metro Gov't of Nashville & Davidson Cty to sell $228 mln revs
April 3 (Reuters) - Tennessee's Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County is planning to sell nearly $228 million of water and sewer revenue bonds on April 10, a market source said on Wednesday.
The lead manager on the sale is Morgan Stanley.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |