Duke Energy to Host Annual Meeting May 2
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nPnCL88180 CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) will hold its annual shareholders' meeting Thursday, May 2, at 10 a.m. ET, in O.J. Miller Auditorium at 526 South Church St. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130322/CL81938LOGO ) Shareholders unable to attend the meeting in person have two options: * An audio webcast will be available through the investors' section of the company's Website at www.duke-energy.com/investors/. * Participants can dial 866-952-1907 within the United States. International callers should use 785-424-1826. The pass code is 349818. Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers will provide shareholders with an overview of the company's 2012 performance and 2013 objectives. The agenda also includes election of the board of directors and other business. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com. Contact: Jennifer Zajac Office: 980-373-9242| 24-Hour: 800-559-3853 SOURCE Duke Energy
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East