Valeant sweetens bid for Obagi Medical
April 3 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised its offer for cosmetics products maker Obagi Medical Products Inc to $24 per share, a day after its initial bid was topped by German drugmaker Merz Pharma Group.
Obagi and Valeant agreed to a deal last month in which Valeant offered $19.75 per share. However, Merz Pharma topped that with an offer of $22 per share.
Canada's Valeant said its latest offer, which values Obagi at about $418 million, has been approved by Obagi's board.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |