P&G to Webcast Discussion of Third Quarter 2012/13 Earnings Results on April 24
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nBw035022a --(Business Wire)-- The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) will webcast a discussion of its third quarter earnings results on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Robert A. McDonald, Chief Financial Officer Jon R. Moeller, and Senior Vice President & Treasurer Teri L. List-Stoll will discuss the quarter`s results via the live webcast. Media and investors may access the live audio webcast at www.pg.com/investors, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. The webcast will also be available for replay. About Procter & Gamble P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers, Tide, Ariel, Always, Whisper, Pantene, Mach3, Bounty, Dawn, Fairy, Gain, Charmin, Downy, Lenor, Iams, Crest, Oral-B, Duracell, Olay, Head & Shoulders, Wella, Gillette, Braun, Fusion, Ace, Febreze, Ambi Pur, SK-II, and Vicks. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands. Procter & Gamble Mandy Wagner, P&G Corporate Media Relations, 513-983-6628 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |