BRIEF-Prudential buys rental homes from Berkeley Group for £105 mln
LONDON, April 3
LONDON, April 3 (Reuters) - Prudential's PRUPIM * Says has exchanged contracts to buy residential portfolio from Berkeley Group for £105.4 mln * Says portfolio consists of 534 private rental units in London and south east England
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |