REG-Sony Corporation Announcement Regarding Establishment of Medical Business Venture Company between Olympus and Sony<6758.T>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nBw035565a TOKYO--(Business Wire)-- April 3, 2013 Olympus Corporation Sony Corporation Announcement Regarding Establishment of Medical Business Venture Company between Olympus and Sony Olympus Corporation ("Olympus") and Sony Corporation ("Sony") today announced that the two parties recently received all necessary regulatory approvals and now expect to establish the medical business venture company (the "medical business venture") on April 16, 2013 in accordance with the business alliance agreement executed on September 28, 2012. Olympus and Sony continue to work together with the goal of creating ground-breaking products and solutions by combining their respective technologies and know-how through the medical business venture. Sony Corporation Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea