CORRECTED-BRIEF-Supervalu says CFO Sherry Smith to resign at end of May
(Corrects headline to say the CFO will resign in May, not March)
April 3 (Reuters) - April 3 (Reuters) - SUPERVALU Inc : * Announces changes to executive leadership team * Says Sherry Smith, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will leave the company at the end of May * Says company plans to announce a new CFO at a later date * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections