Turkey's GSD mandates BNP Paribas for possible Tekstilbank sale
ISTANBUL, April 3
ISTANBUL, April 3 (Reuters) - Turkey's GSD Holding company said on Wednesday it had mandated BNP Paribas to assess a possible sale of its banking unit Tekstilbank , confirming an earlier Reuters report.
GSD Holding, which has interests ranging from financial services to shipping, said last week it was evaluating strategic options including the possible sale of Tekstilbank. (Reporting by Asli Kandemir; Writing by Nick Tattersall)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84