Citigroup picks Wikstrom as head of U.S. G10 rates trading
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Citigroup (C.N) appointed Roland Wikstrom as the head of U.S. G10 rates trading after the previous head Nicolas Brophy left the bank, a Citigroup spokesman said on Wednesday.
When asked, the spokesman declined to offer a reason for Brophy's departure.
Wikstrom's group trades the government debt and interest rates products of the Group of 10 industrialized countries.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens