Citigroup picks Wikstrom as head of U.S. G10 rates trading
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Citigroup (C.N) appointed Roland Wikstrom as the head of U.S. G10 rates trading after the previous head Nicolas Brophy left the bank, a Citigroup spokesman said on Wednesday.
When asked, the spokesman declined to offer a reason for Brophy's departure.
Wikstrom's group trades the government debt and interest rates products of the Group of 10 industrialized countries.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner