Money market assets fall in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Money market fund assets fell by $11.33 billion to $2.614 trillion in the week ended April 2, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell by $9.54 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $1.79 billion at $273.06 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds was unchanged at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
(Reporting by Rodrigo Campos)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident