Money market assets fall in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Money market fund assets fell by $11.33 billion to $2.614 trillion in the week ended April 2, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell by $9.54 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $1.79 billion at $273.06 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds was unchanged at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
(Reporting by Rodrigo Campos)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'