Army post at Fort Knox on lockdown after report of shooting: Fox News
(Reuters) - The Army post of Fort Knox in Kentucky was placed on a security lockdown on Wednesday after a report of a shooting near a human resources facility, Fox News reported.
The report, citing an unnamed base spokesman, said there was no word on casualties.
(Writing by Cynthia Johnston; Editing by Steve Gorman)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |