VINCI : Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 31 March 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nBw035896a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130403005896/en RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News : VINCI (Paris:DG) : Total number of shares 579,617,757 Theoretical number of voting rights 579,617,757 (including treasury stock) Number of voting rights 537,230,920 (excluding treasury stock) This disclosure is on VINCI web site www.vinci.com (section finance/regulatory information/6. monthly information concerning the total number of voting rights and shares that make up the company`s capital). French public limited company (société anonyme) with a share capital of € 1,449,022,725.00 Registered office : 1, cours Ferdinand de Lesseps 92500 Rueil-Malmaison - France 552 037 806 RCS Nanterre www.vinci.com VINCI Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans