Xueda Education Group Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130403:nPnCN87968 BEIJING, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) ("Xueda" or the "Company"), a leading national provider of personalized tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China, today announced that the Company filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 3, 2013. The Company's annual report on Form 20-F contains its audited consolidated financial statements and is available on the Company's website at http://ir.xueda.com. The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. About Xueda Education Group Xueda Education Group ("Xueda") is a leading national provider of personalized tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China. For more information about Xueda, please visit ir.xueda.com. Contact: Xueda Education Group Sophia Zhou Tel: +86-10-6427-8899 ext. 6619 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Asia Bridge Capital Limited Wendy Sun Tel: +86-10-8556-9033 (China) +1-888-550-8392 (U.S.) Email: email@example.com SOURCE Xueda Education Group
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea