Alstom : Disclosure of the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares Forming the Share Capital as at 31 March 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nBw045497a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130404005497/en LEVALLOIS-PERRET, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Alstom (Paris:ALO): Information pursuant to article L. 233-8 II of the Code de commerce and articles 223-16 and 223-11 of the AMF General regulation (Règlement général de l`Autorité des marchés financiers) Date Number of shares with a Gross number of nominal value of €7 voting rights 31 March 2013 308,158,126 308,158,126 Alstom serves the power generation market, the power transmission market and the rail transport market. Alstom designs, supplies and services a complete range of technologically advanced products and systems for its customers, and possesses a unique expertise in systems integration and through-life maintenance and service. ALSTOM - 3 avenue André Malraux - 92309 Levallois Perret Cedex Website www.alstom.com Press contacts Emmanuelle Châtelain, Isabelle Tourancheau - Tel +33 1 41 37 38 /39 95 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or InvestorRelations Delphine Brault - Tel +33 1 41 49 26 42 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |