AltaLink Investments sells C$200 mln bonds - term sheet
April 4 (Reuters) - AltaLink Investments LP on Thursday sold C$200 million ($198 million) of seven-year series 13-1 senior bonds via a private placement, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.265 percent bonds, due June 5, 2020, were priced at 99.995 to yield 3.265 percent or 175.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The bookrunning manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises