AltaLink Investments sells C$200 mln bonds - term sheet
April 4 (Reuters) - AltaLink Investments LP on Thursday sold C$200 million ($198 million) of seven-year series 13-1 senior bonds via a private placement, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.265 percent bonds, due June 5, 2020, were priced at 99.995 to yield 3.265 percent or 175.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The bookrunning manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East