AltaLink Investments sells C$200 mln bonds - term sheet
April 4 (Reuters) - AltaLink Investments LP on Thursday sold C$200 million ($198 million) of seven-year series 13-1 senior bonds via a private placement, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.265 percent bonds, due June 5, 2020, were priced at 99.995 to yield 3.265 percent or 175.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The bookrunning manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane