Murphy Oil Schedules Earnings Conference Call and Analyst Meeting Webcast
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nBw046053a EL DORADO, Ark.--(Business Wire)-- Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) has scheduled its conference call at 12:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT) on Thursday, May 2, 2013 to review first quarter 2013 earnings, which will be announced Wednesday afternoon, May 1, 2013. Marketwire is handling arrangements for the call. Interested parties may participate by dialing 1-877-741-4253 and referencing reservation number 2999412. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy Oil`s Web site at http://www.murphyoilcorp.com/ir. Online replays of the earnings call will be available through Murphy Oil`s Web site and a recording of the call will be available through Monday, May 6th, by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and referencing reservation number 2999412. Audio downloads will be available on the Murphy Web site through June 1st and via Thomson StreetEvents for their service subscribers. In addition, Murphy Oil has scheduled its 2013 Analyst Meeting for Tuesday, May 7, 2013 starting at 2:00 p.m. CDT in El Dorado, AR. The meeting will include an overview of the company`s projects and business plans. A live webcast of the meeting can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy Oil`s Web site referenced above and online replays will be available on Murphy Oil`s Web site. Murphy Oil Corporation Barry Jeffery, 870-864-6501 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |