Generali places Banca Generali stake at 13.55 euros/shr-sources
MILAN, April 4
MILAN, April 4 (Reuters) - Insurer Generali sold a 12 percent stake in its asset management unit Banca Generali at 13.55 euros per share, less than the current share price, said market sources on Thursday.
At 0742 GMT, Banca Generali's shares were trading down 5.8 percent at 13.76.
In March new Generali chief Mario Greco took moves to clean up the Italian insurer's balance sheet, part of a turnaround plan to boost the group's profitability. (Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California