Deutsche Telekom considering new MetroPCS deal terms-sources
LONDON/FRANKFURT, April 4
LONDON/FRANKFURT, April 4 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is considering amending the terms of a proposed merger between its unit T-Mobile USA and local rival MetroPCS Communications ahead of a shareholder vote next week, two people familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
Deutsche Telekom has not taken a final decision on the new terms yet, the people said.
Deutsche Telekom was not immediately available for comment.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter