Deutsche Telekom considering new MetroPCS deal terms-sources
LONDON/FRANKFURT, April 4
LONDON/FRANKFURT, April 4 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is considering amending the terms of a proposed merger between its unit T-Mobile USA and local rival MetroPCS Communications ahead of a shareholder vote next week, two people familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
Deutsche Telekom has not taken a final decision on the new terms yet, the people said.
Deutsche Telekom was not immediately available for comment.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program