Australia retail sales rise 1.3 pct in February
SYDNEY, April 4 (Reuters) - Australian retail turnover for February, released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics on Thursday. Retail turnover at current prices: A$ (billion) Feb Jan m/m pct Feb'12 Seasonally adj 21.95 21.67 +1.3 20.99 Retail sales in the previous month were revised to: +1.2 pct from +0.9 pct. Forecasts centred on a rise of 0.3 percent on the month, a Reuters poll showed. For details, see the Australian Bureau of Statistics Web site at www.abs.gov.au. (Reporting by Ian Chua; Editing by John Mair)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report