Ecuador consumer prices rise 0.44 pct in March
QUITO, April 4
QUITO, April 4 (Reuters) - Ecuador's consumer prices rose 0.44 percent in March compared with an increase of 0.18 percent the previous month, the country's official statistics agency said on Thursday.
The government of socialist President Rafael Correa expects annual inflation of around 5 percent this year.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand