Ecuador consumer prices rise 0.44 pct in March
QUITO, April 4
QUITO, April 4 (Reuters) - Ecuador's consumer prices rose 0.44 percent in March compared with an increase of 0.18 percent the previous month, the country's official statistics agency said on Thursday.
The government of socialist President Rafael Correa expects annual inflation of around 5 percent this year.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy