Ecuador consumer prices rise 0.44 pct in March
QUITO, April 4
QUITO, April 4 (Reuters) - Ecuador's consumer prices rose 0.44 percent in March compared with an increase of 0.18 percent the previous month, the country's official statistics agency said on Thursday.
The government of socialist President Rafael Correa expects annual inflation of around 5 percent this year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label