Yields on Egypt T-bills climb at Thursday auction
CAIRO, April 4
CAIRO, April 4 (Reuters) - The average yield on Egyptian 364 and 182-day treasury bills climbed at an auction on Thursday, figures released by the central bank showed.
The average yield on the 364-day T-bills for April 9 issue climbed to 14.788 percent from 13.680 percent at the previous auction.
The yield on the 182-day T-bills rose to 14.279 percent from 13.813 percent at the previous auction on March 28.
The central bank sold 3 billion Egyptian pounds' worth of 364-day T-bills and 4 billion pounds' worth of 182-day bills. (Reporting By Asma Alsharif and Maggie Fick; Editing by Paul Taylor)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York