Yields on Egypt T-bills climb at Thursday auction
CAIRO, April 4
CAIRO, April 4 (Reuters) - The average yield on Egyptian 364 and 182-day treasury bills climbed at an auction on Thursday, figures released by the central bank showed.
The average yield on the 364-day T-bills for April 9 issue climbed to 14.788 percent from 13.680 percent at the previous auction.
The yield on the 182-day T-bills rose to 14.279 percent from 13.813 percent at the previous auction on March 28.
The central bank sold 3 billion Egyptian pounds' worth of 364-day T-bills and 4 billion pounds' worth of 182-day bills. (Reporting By Asma Alsharif and Maggie Fick; Editing by Paul Taylor)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions