Yields on Egypt T-bills climb at Thursday auction
CAIRO, April 4
CAIRO, April 4 (Reuters) - The average yield on Egyptian 364 and 182-day treasury bills climbed at an auction on Thursday, figures released by the central bank showed.
The average yield on the 364-day T-bills for April 9 issue climbed to 14.788 percent from 13.680 percent at the previous auction.
The yield on the 182-day T-bills rose to 14.279 percent from 13.813 percent at the previous auction on March 28.
The central bank sold 3 billion Egyptian pounds' worth of 364-day T-bills and 4 billion pounds' worth of 182-day bills. (Reporting By Asma Alsharif and Maggie Fick; Editing by Paul Taylor)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |