F5 Networks estimates 2nd-quarter results below Wall Street
April 4 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc estimated second-quarter results way below analysts' expectations on significantly lower U.S federal sales and weakness in North America.
The company estimated adjusted earnings of $1.06 to $1.07 per share on revenue of $350.2 million.
Analysts were expecting adjusted earnings of $1.23 per share on revenue of $375.8 million for the quarter ended March 31, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official