F5 Networks estimates 2nd-quarter results below Wall Street
April 4 (Reuters) - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc estimated second-quarter results way below analysts' expectations on significantly lower U.S federal sales and weakness in North America.
The company estimated adjusted earnings of $1.06 to $1.07 per share on revenue of $350.2 million.
Analysts were expecting adjusted earnings of $1.23 per share on revenue of $375.8 million for the quarter ended March 31, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |