First phones with Facebook's "Home" will be exclusive to AT&T
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 4
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 4 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc will exclusively sell the first smartphones pre-loaded with Facebook Inc's new family of "Home" applications starting April 12, the wireless carrier said on Thursday.
Taiwan's HTC Corp will manufacture the phones, to be called "HTC First," the company said.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border