Aaron's, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Call and Webcast
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nPnCL88868 ATLANTA, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, today announced it will host a conference call on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 10:00 am Eastern Time to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results. The public is invited to listen to the conference call by webcast accessible through the Company's website, www.aaronsinc.com, in the "Investor Relations" section. The webcast will be archived for playback at that same site. SOURCE Aaron's, Inc. Gilbert L. Danielson, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, 404-231-0011
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media