HP chairman Lane resigns, Whitworth takes over for now
SAN FRANCISCO, April 4
SAN FRANCISCO, April 4 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co Chairman Ray Lane, who has come under fire from shareholders for his role in the botched, costly acquisition of British software firm Autonomy Plc, has stepped down, the company said on Thursday.
Director Ralph Whitworth will become interim chairman, the company said on Thursday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details