WalMart launches $5 bln four-part bond issue
NEW YORK, April 4 (IFR) - WalMart Stores on Thursday launched a $5 billion four-part bond issue, comprising three-year, five-year, 10-year and 30-year notes.
Proceeds of the deal, expected to be rated Aa2/AA/AA, will be used for general corporate purposes. Barclays, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are joint leads on the deal.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel