WalMart launches $5 bln four-part bond issue
NEW YORK, April 4 (IFR) - WalMart Stores on Thursday launched a $5 billion four-part bond issue, comprising three-year, five-year, 10-year and 30-year notes.
Proceeds of the deal, expected to be rated Aa2/AA/AA, will be used for general corporate purposes. Barclays, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are joint leads on the deal.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls