WalMart launches $5 bln four-part bond issue
NEW YORK, April 4 (IFR) - WalMart Stores on Thursday launched a $5 billion four-part bond issue, comprising three-year, five-year, 10-year and 30-year notes.
Proceeds of the deal, expected to be rated Aa2/AA/AA, will be used for general corporate purposes. Barclays, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are joint leads on the deal.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |