WalMart launches $5 bln four-part bond issue
NEW YORK, April 4 (IFR) - WalMart Stores on Thursday launched a $5 billion four-part bond issue, comprising three-year, five-year, 10-year and 30-year notes.
Proceeds of the deal, expected to be rated Aa2/AA/AA, will be used for general corporate purposes. Barclays, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are joint leads on the deal.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |