IFR-Lebanon hires for dollar Eurobond
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Lebanese Republic, rated B1/B/B, has hired Fransa Invest Bank, Natixis, and Standard Chartered to arrange the placement of a U.S. dollar-denominated Eurobond, according to one of the lead managers.
The Reg S-only transaction is expected to be launched "in the near future", a statement said.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness