IFR-Lebanon hires for dollar Eurobond
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Lebanese Republic, rated B1/B/B, has hired Fransa Invest Bank, Natixis, and Standard Chartered to arrange the placement of a U.S. dollar-denominated Eurobond, according to one of the lead managers.
The Reg S-only transaction is expected to be launched "in the near future", a statement said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal