IFR-Lebanon hires for dollar Eurobond
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Lebanese Republic, rated B1/B/B, has hired Fransa Invest Bank, Natixis, and Standard Chartered to arrange the placement of a U.S. dollar-denominated Eurobond, according to one of the lead managers.
The Reg S-only transaction is expected to be launched "in the near future", a statement said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N