IFR-Lebanon hires for dollar Eurobond
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Lebanese Republic, rated B1/B/B, has hired Fransa Invest Bank, Natixis, and Standard Chartered to arrange the placement of a U.S. dollar-denominated Eurobond, according to one of the lead managers.
The Reg S-only transaction is expected to be launched "in the near future", a statement said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'