US muni bond funds post $278 mln outflows-Lipper
April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $278 million of net outflows in the week ended April 3, compared with $43 million of outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average was a negative $173.6 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine