US muni bond funds post $278 mln outflows-Lipper
April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $278 million of net outflows in the week ended April 3, compared with $43 million of outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average was a negative $173.6 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl