US muni bond funds post $278 mln outflows-Lipper
April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $278 million of net outflows in the week ended April 3, compared with $43 million of outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average was a negative $173.6 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter