Euro trims losses vs dollar after US jobless claims
NEW YORK, April 4
NEW YORK, April 4 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed losses against the dollar on Thursday after data showed U.S. weekly jobless claims rose to a four-month high in the latest week.
The euro rose to $1.2836 after the data from $1.2816.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities