Euro trims losses vs dollar after US jobless claims
NEW YORK, April 4
NEW YORK, April 4 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed losses against the dollar on Thursday after data showed U.S. weekly jobless claims rose to a four-month high in the latest week.
The euro rose to $1.2836 after the data from $1.2816.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks