JGB futures hit record high after BOJ's bold easing steps
TOKYO, April 4
TOKYO, April 4 (Reuters) - Ten-year JGB futures climbed to a record high on Thursday after the Bank of Japan eased monetary policy, deciding on a radical policy framework overhaul with steps including buying government debt with all maturities.
The 10-year JGB futures rose 55 ticks to 145.99 after touching a record high of 146.05.
The cash 10-year yield slipped 7 basis points to 0.480 percent, touching its lowest level since June 2003, when it hit a record low of 0.430 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister