JGB futures hit record high after BOJ's bold easing steps
TOKYO, April 4
TOKYO, April 4 (Reuters) - Ten-year JGB futures climbed to a record high on Thursday after the Bank of Japan eased monetary policy, deciding on a radical policy framework overhaul with steps including buying government debt with all maturities.
The 10-year JGB futures rose 55 ticks to 145.99 after touching a record high of 146.05.
The cash 10-year yield slipped 7 basis points to 0.480 percent, touching its lowest level since June 2003, when it hit a record low of 0.430 percent.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge