Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA, April 4
LIMA, April 4 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency weakened 0.04 percent to 2.585/2.586 per dollar.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |