Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA, April 4
LIMA, April 4 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency weakened 0.04 percent to 2.585/2.586 per dollar.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid