US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St cuts gains, Dow turns negative
NEW YORK, April 4
NEW YORK, April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks cut their gains in a volatile session on Thursday, with the Dow turning negative following an unexpected rise in weekly jobless claims.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 3.32 points, or 0.02 percent, at 14,547.03. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.46 point, or 0.03 percent, at 1,554.15. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 11.20 points, or 0.35 percent, at 3,207.40.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |