Mitsui Chemicals to buy Germany's Heraeus Dental for 450 mln euros
TOKYO, April 4
TOKYO, April 4 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Inc said on Thursday that it will buy dental products manufacturer Heraeus Dental from Germany's Heraeus Holding for 450 million euros ($578 million).
The purchase of Heraeus Dental will give it a foundation for expanding globally into the dental product business, Mitsui Chemicals said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7783 euros) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Stomach acid drugs may increase vitamin deficiency risk
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation |