Xcel Energy 1st Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nBw045109a MINNEAPOLIS--(Business Wire)-- On Thursday, May 2, 2013, Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL) will host a conference call to review first quarter financial results. Earnings will be released prior to the opening of trading. The call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. To participate in the conference call, please dial in at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start and follow the operator`s instructions. You will be asked for the conference ID number. US Dial-In: 800-762-8779 International Dial-In: 480-629-9818 Conference ID: 4611871 The conference call will also be simultaneously broadcast and archived on our website, along with an MP3 download, at the following location: http://www.xcelenergy.com Click on: Investor Relations If you are unable to participate in the live event, the call will be available for replay from 2:00 p.m. on May 2 through 11:59 p.m. on May 3, Central Time. Replay Numbers US Dial-In: 800-406-7325 International Dial-In: 303-590-3030 Access Code: 4611871 # Xcel Energy Financial analysts: Paul Johnson, 612-215-4535 Vice President, Investor Relations and Business Development or News media inquiries: Xcel Energy Media Relations, 612-215-5300 Internet: www.xcelenergy.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study