Chemtura to Attend Barclays’ Select Series 2013: Chemical ROC Stars Conference in New York City
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nBw046364a PHILADELPHIA--(Business Wire)-- Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext: CHMT) today announced that Craig Rogerson, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Dalip Puri, vice president, Investor Relations and treasurer, will present at Barclays` Select Series 2013: Chemical ROC Stars Conference from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EDT) Tuesday, May 7 at Barclays, 745 Seventh Avenue, New York City. The format will consist of one-on-one meetings only. The handout materials will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura`s Web site at www.chemtura.com. Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion1, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com. 1 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the pending sale of Chemtura`s Antioxidants business. Chemtura Corporation Dalip Puri, 203-573-2153 VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales