Chemtura to Attend Houlihan Lokey’s Eighth Annual Global Industrials Conference in New York City
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130404:nBw046384a PHILADELPHIA--(Business Wire)-- Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext: CHMT) today announced that Dalip Puri, vice president, Investor Relations and treasurer, will present at Houlihan Lokey`s Eighth Annual Global Industrials Conference from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EDT) Thursday, May 9 at the Grand Hyatt, 109 East 42nd Street, New York City. The format will consist of a formal company presentation followed by one-on-one and small-group breakout meetings. The slideshow presentation as well as an audio webcast link will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura`s Web site at www.chemtura.com. Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion1, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com. 1 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the pending sale of Chemtura`s Antioxidants business. Chemtura Corporation Dalip Puri, 203-573-2153 VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset