Greece's Piraeus Bank plans 400 mln euro share offering
ATHENS, April 4
ATHENS, April 4 (Reuters) - Greece's No.2 lender Piraeus Bank said on Thursday it will raise up to 400 million euros through a privately placed share offering as part of its 7.3 billion euro recapitalisation, with existing shareholders partially waiving their rights.
The bank will hold a shareholders meeting on April 12. (Reporting by George Georgiopoulos, editing by Deepa Babington)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |