Russian Railways plans its first Eurobond in euros - source
MOSCOW, April 4
MOSCOW, April 4 (Reuters) - State-run Russian Railways (RZhD) will conduct a roadshow to market it first euro-denominated Eurobond, a source in the banking sector told Reuters on Thursday.
The company has picked Societe Generale, Natexis, RBS and VTB Capital as organisers of the Eurobond issue.
Russian Railways raised 675 million Swiss francs ($714 million) in five-year Eurobonds in January.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |