Russian Railways plans its first Eurobond in euros - source
MOSCOW, April 4
MOSCOW, April 4 (Reuters) - State-run Russian Railways (RZhD) will conduct a roadshow to market it first euro-denominated Eurobond, a source in the banking sector told Reuters on Thursday.
The company has picked Societe Generale, Natexis, RBS and VTB Capital as organisers of the Eurobond issue.
Russian Railways raised 675 million Swiss francs ($714 million) in five-year Eurobonds in January.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport