Russian Railways plans its first Eurobond in euros - source
MOSCOW, April 4
MOSCOW, April 4 (Reuters) - State-run Russian Railways (RZhD) will conduct a roadshow to market it first euro-denominated Eurobond, a source in the banking sector told Reuters on Thursday.
The company has picked Societe Generale, Natexis, RBS and VTB Capital as organisers of the Eurobond issue.
Russian Railways raised 675 million Swiss francs ($714 million) in five-year Eurobonds in January.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped