San Diego Calif. school district to sell $417 mln bonds April 18
April 4 (Reuters) - The San Diego Unified School District in California is expected to sell $417 million of 2013 general obligation bonds on April 18, said a market source on Thursday.
There will be a one-day retail order period on April 17.
Loop Capital Markets is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots