San Diego Calif. school district to sell $417 mln bonds April 18
April 4 (Reuters) - The San Diego Unified School District in California is expected to sell $417 million of 2013 general obligation bonds on April 18, said a market source on Thursday.
There will be a one-day retail order period on April 17.
Loop Capital Markets is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials