San Diego Calif. school district to sell $417 mln bonds April 18
April 4 (Reuters) - The San Diego Unified School District in California is expected to sell $417 million of 2013 general obligation bonds on April 18, said a market source on Thursday.
There will be a one-day retail order period on April 17.
Loop Capital Markets is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data