San Diego Calif. school district to sell $417 mln bonds April 18
April 4 (Reuters) - The San Diego Unified School District in California is expected to sell $417 million of 2013 general obligation bonds on April 18, said a market source on Thursday.
There will be a one-day retail order period on April 17.
Loop Capital Markets is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner