STXNEWS LATAM-Brazilian insurer SulAmerica appoints new CEO
The board of directors of Brazilian insurer SulAmerica Seguros e Previdencia SA elected Gabriel Portella Fagundesit to be chief executive, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Portella, a former vice president of health and dental at SulAmerica, replaces Thomaz Luiz Cabral de Menezes who has decided to pursue personal projects, the filing said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |