STXNEWS LATAM-Brazilian insurer SulAmerica appoints new CEO
The board of directors of Brazilian insurer SulAmerica Seguros e Previdencia SA elected Gabriel Portella Fagundesit to be chief executive, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Portella, a former vice president of health and dental at SulAmerica, replaces Thomaz Luiz Cabral de Menezes who has decided to pursue personal projects, the filing said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data