South Africa to undertake non-deal roadshow
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Republic of South Africa, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired BNP Paribas and Standard Bank to arrange a series of investor meetings in Europe and the US commencing on April 15, according to market sources.
The sovereign will meet investors in London, New York, Frankfurt, Munich, San Francisco, Newport Beach and Los Angeles and conclude the roadshow on April 19.
The meetings are non-deal related. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |