South Africa to undertake non-deal roadshow
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Republic of South Africa, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired BNP Paribas and Standard Bank to arrange a series of investor meetings in Europe and the US commencing on April 15, according to market sources.
The sovereign will meet investors in London, New York, Frankfurt, Munich, San Francisco, Newport Beach and Los Angeles and conclude the roadshow on April 19.
The meetings are non-deal related. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |