South Africa to undertake non-deal roadshow
LONDON, April 4 (IFR) - The Republic of South Africa, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired BNP Paribas and Standard Bank to arrange a series of investor meetings in Europe and the US commencing on April 15, according to market sources.
The sovereign will meet investors in London, New York, Frankfurt, Munich, San Francisco, Newport Beach and Los Angeles and conclude the roadshow on April 19.
The meetings are non-deal related. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76