Deutsche Telekom says not amending terms of MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday it has no plans to amend the terms of a proposed merger of its T-Mobile USA unit with rival MetroPCS.
Asked whether the Bonn-based company was working on sweetening the deal, a spokesman said: "No, we can flatly deny that."
Last week, two proxy advisory firms suggested MetroPCS shareholders should vote against the deal, backing opposing shareholders who have concerns about the valuation and the amount of debt being assigned to the combined company.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |