Deutsche Telekom says not amending terms of MetroPCS deal
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday it has no plans to amend the terms of a proposed merger of its T-Mobile USA unit with rival MetroPCS.
Asked whether the Bonn-based company was working on sweetening the deal, a spokesman said: "No, we can flatly deny that."
Last week, two proxy advisory firms suggested MetroPCS shareholders should vote against the deal, backing opposing shareholders who have concerns about the valuation and the amount of debt being assigned to the combined company.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |